See our resources below
Files We Support
In order to quote your project, we only need a PDF file of your blueprint.
To produce your project, kindly provide the following:
- CAD file (.dxf or .dwg) for dimensions
- An artwork file (.ai, .eps, or .svg)
- and a .pdf file for visual comparison
We can accept graphics in the following applications:
- Adobe Illustrator – .ai or .eps to version CC
- AutoCAD – prefer files set to Legacy 2007
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe InDesign – to version CC
- Corel Draw – cdr set to Legacy X5
Methods for sending files:
- Upload your files through the website
- Email your art files to your Customer Service Representative
- Send your FTP site to email@example.com
IMPORTANT! Please send all art files with fonts converted to outlines (curves) or include your fonts with your file.
How can I upload a large file?
At the top of the page on the right-hand side, click on the “Send File” icon and follow form submission. If your file is still too large to transfer, please email your account rep.
Membrane Switch Application Procedure
See our cross section of application process for membrane switch assemblies by downloading the full PDF below.
Fill out the form below to download a full 3D model of a membrane switch and utilize in your own custom design.
This model reflects standard materials and respects all basic design criteria. It is a full 3D model and all layers and components are available for your design disposal.
Fill out the form below to download our membrane switch design guide.
Fill out the form below to download our Membrane Switches white paper.
Are your products RoHS compliant?
Many of our materials are RoHS compliant. Please check with your customer service representative and/or click here for the certificate.
Are your products REACH compliant?
Many of our materials are REACH compliant. Please check with your customer service representative and/or click here for the certificate.
129 N. Center Street
P.O. Box 219
Perry, NY 14530-0219