Up For a Challenge?
We’re always on the lookout for people who have the skills, experience, and customer-first attitude to join our team.
For both decorative and functional applications, from design to production, JN White™ provides integrated, customized solutions that best meet our customers’ needs for printed products, component parts, and subassemblies. Through our responsive, well-trained, and ethical employees, we create value for our customers, our community, and our company.
While the name and look are new, what remains unchanged are the values that guide everything we do:
We advocate for the customer
We value our customers and do whatever it takes to both service and satisfy their needs.
We ensure that customer interactions are effortless, efficient, and effective.
We aspire to excellence
Our company is dedicated to continuous improvement to enable personal and professional growth.
We strive to be the best and will invest accordingly in our people and our capabilities.
We work with a community consciousness
We have earned the respect of the community and will continue to support its needs.
JN White™ will act as a good corporate citizen in all that we do.
We deliver quality
We strive to do the right thing the first time. If problems do arise, we take lightning-quick action to resolve them.
The quality of our people, our products, and our services will ensure the long-term viability of our company.
We use advanced technology
We stay on the leading edge of technology in the development, production, and application of our products.
Technology enables our customers and fuels the growth of our company.
We work with integrity
We build trust and commitment through our daily actions.
Interactions with our customers, our suppliers, and our co-workers occur within a code of moral and ethical conduct that is above reproach.
Click here to review our EEO policy statement
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for accounts payable and labor reporting systems. Also responsible for vendor selection and purchasing of non-manufacturing supplies and services.
See Full Position
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word. Accounting software and Mac experience a plus.
• Professional and friendly demeanor.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Keen ability to multitask while displaying a strong attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to contact vendor and effectively convey information (both positive and negative).
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently highly desirable.
• Experience working with confidential financial records.
• Ability to work effectively either as a team member or independently.
• Minimum level is college degree with 2 years of Accounting/Purchasing experience.