Printer – 1st and 2nd shifts
- Follow directions on job bags in order to meet customer requirements
- Ability to learn and apply training
- Learn and follow quality standards
- Maintain both quality and production standards
- Report discrepancies and imperfections to the Production Manager
- Troubleshoot jobs
Successful candidates have these qualifications and abilities:
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Initiative and teamwork skills are required
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people and departments
- Ability to understand and exceed customer expectations
- Basic reading, math and computer skills required
- Ability to read a ruler
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
2nd shift: Monday – Thursday (3 PM – 1:30 AM)
Occasional overtime as required.
We are an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.