- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Results oriented. Willing/able to accept challenges.
- Ability/willingness to drive continuous improvement and corrective actions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative. Able to perform duties in an independent manner with little or no supervision.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Good judgment and effective decision-making abilities.
- High energy with a positive, can-do mindset.
- Comfortable with tools, equipment and automation systems.
- A willingness to be hands-on, with the technical competence to operate, set up and train others on production equipment.
- Able to partner with individuals across the organization to work as part of a team and provide direction, when appropriate, and to problem solve and maximize processes.
IN ADDITION TO THE KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS LISTED SEPARATELY, SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lead assigned troubleshooting efforts to solve both process and product problems.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet established deadlines.
- Determine, plan and implement process improvements.
- Provide technical assistance to operations and facility maintenance.
- Use formalized continuous improvement methodologies.
- Identity and research new equipment and methods, and cost justify.
- Must have a minimum of five-years’ experience in a screen-printing environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good judgment of color, design and print quality.
- Good follow through and project management ability.
- Mechanical competence and trouble shooting skills.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Occasional overtime as required.
We are an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.