Inspector – 1st Shift
- Inspects production prints for color, registration, and print quality according to customer specifications and/or company standards.
- Record quantities of rejected material and acceptable prints.
- Prepare parts for shipment as detailed on work orders.
- Completes paperwork associated with parts and customer requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
Successful candidates have these qualifications and abilities:
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED
- Keen eye to detail
- Ability to learn to identify Critical Success Factors (CSF)
- Knowledge of Inspection levels (1-3)
- Ability to count and apply basic math skills
- Above average hand/eye coordination
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read job bag
- Sense of quality and able to inspect against customer specifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
We are an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.