Customer Service Representative
- Handle all customer/sales correspondence and contact
- Manage all shipping and release schedules to assure related information is communicated between customer, sales and operations
- Responsible for understanding and communicating all part standards (Quality standards, customer expectations) to operations
- Work with sales team, customers, Graphics Team and operations to determine “Economic Run Quantities” for jobs.
- Process orders.
- Responsible for all “margin/mark ups” on quotations.
- Responsible for customer history and file maintenance
- Support Sales and Accounting collection efforts as needed.
- Participate in meetings as required to accomplish departmental goals.
IN ADDITION TO THE KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS LISTED SEPARATELY, SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED with 1 year customer service experience. Preferred level is AAS college degree with 2 years of customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word. Mac experience a plus
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to contact customer and effectively convey information (both positive and negative).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively either as a team member or independently.
- Keen ability to multitask while displaying a strong attention to detail is imperative.
We are an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.