2 Assemblers (1st & 2nd Shifts)
- Read job bags
- Learn production processes for department
- Follow written procedures and complete daily production records as necessary
- Learn and follow quality standards
- Maintain both quality and production standards
- Inspect, pre-mask and bundle parts
- Assemble switch/filters and test
- Apply overlays to switches
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and teamwork skills are required
- Able to use crimpers and other small hand tools used for assembly.
- Ability to understand and exceed customer expectations
- Basic reading, math and computer skills required.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
2nd shift: Monday – Thursday (3 PM – 1:30 AM)
Occasional overtime as required.
We are an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.